At the meeting we had the presence of the following:
- George Foyo, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer of Baptist Health South Florida
- Brian E. Keeley, President & CEO of Baptist Health South Florida
- Dr. Mike Zinner, Founding CEO & Executive Medical Director at Baptist Heath South Florida Miami Cancer Institute
- Dr. J Arturo Fridman, Medical Director of Baptist Health South Florida
- Dr. Barry Katzen, Founder & Medical Director of Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute
- Dr. Mario A. Mendez, Corporate Vice President, Baptist Health International
- Dr. Sergio Gonzalez Medical Director of the Neuroscience Center & Chief of the Neuroscience Department & Neurosurgery Subsection at Baptist Hospital South Florida
Apart from giving a tour to the Miami Cancer Institute, which began to be constructed in 2015 with $485 million budget, they introduced to proton therapy machine which is used for treating cancer.
ACT Productions has over 25 years in Miami, FL cultivating and setting a standard that is recognized for producing unique events ensuring the client’s message is seen throughout the evening. Synonymous for facilitating top of the line Film, Video and Print work our team has the ability to turn your ideas into values. We’ve produced beach sporting events, halftime shows and global music festivals we can also assist your company with a gala or destination management at ACT Productions your passion is translated.